OHSAS 18001:2007 (Occupational Health Safety & Management System)
Occupational Health Safety & Management System (OHSAS) 18001 is an international specification of standards. It contains two sets, 18001 and 18002.
OHSAS 18001 is an Occupation Health and Safety Assessment Series for health and safety management systems. It is intended to help an organization to control occupational health and safety risks. It was developed in response to widespread demand for a recognized standard against which to be certified and assessed. Main areas that will be assessed by Ohsas 18001 standard ?
Main areas that will be assessed by Ohsas 18001 standard?
- Management system in place
- Planning and risk assessment
- Staff awareness and training
- Safety management systems communication
- Awareness towards emergency preparedness
- Continual improvement and monitoring