ISO 9001 standards main objective is to obtain quality management systems that will be of actual advantage to your organization to assist & manage your business successfully and put in place best practice tactic.
ISO 9001 certification will give your organization the quality systems that will provide the base to better customer satisfaction, staff motivation, and continual improvement.
The ISO 9001 certificate is suitable for all types and sizes of organization and is well recognized around the world as a very useful quality management system.
It is suitable for organisations in all business sectors and will help your organization to improve management processes to participate locally and/or globally.
The process encompasses the entire organizations and requires senior management buy-in; it is not just a function of the Quality Department.
To attain ISO 9001 certification your business needs to display that it can meet the regulatory requirements and submit an application to the system effectively to give genuine assistance to your customers.
The Results of Certification to ISO 9001
- Well defined and documented procedures improve the regularity of productivity.
- Quality is constantly calculated
- Procedures make sure corrective action is taken whenever failings arise.
- Deficiency rates reduce
- Deficiency is trapped in advance and is corrected at a lesser cost.
- Defining procedures identifies current practices that are outdated or incompetent.
- Documented procedures are easier for new workers to follow.
- Organizations preserve or increase market share, increasing sales or revenues.
Benefits of ISO 9001 Certification
A well designed and implemented QMS, based on ISO 9001 has been exposed to give organizations with the following benefits:
- You'll know more quickly if things are going wrong, and where; you stop spending money or wasting time on the same old problems.
- Many problems will disappear because you know how to prevent them; if they do come up, you'll know how to fix them faster.
- Better management control and reporting - which means that you know how your business is doing.
- You will have fewer problems with failures in service or product quality.
- You will have reliable, repeatable processes and a general system.
- Your people know what to perform and how you want it done.
- You will have more business, because you can sell to new markets or having the support will distinguish you in the market.